Get live customer service — 1 (800) 827-7987

When do I need to legalize my shipping documents?

Legalization of your Certificate of Origin, and other paperwork, is required when sending to some countries such as Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, the United Kingdom and Singapore, or when your consignee requests it. If you need legalized paperwork, please contact our International Help Desk or your local shipping expert immediately to begin the process, as there is a lead time of up to a week, depending on the country. Other countries require legalized paperwork in some cases. Please contact our International Help Desk or your local shipping expert to discuss the exact requirements and lead time, or determine if your shipment’s destination requires legalized paperwork.

dual preferred ship logo


We have more than 25 years of experience supporting small and medium businesses with their shipping needs. As the oldest authorized reseller of DHL Express, we are international shipping experts. In addition to our international import and export services, we offer heavy air freight, domestic USPS services, and domestic trucking services.

Get a free rate comparison!How much can we save you on international shipping?

Typical savings are at least 20%! No obligation to ship; free rate guide.