New shippers usually have some questions about PSCSHIP as they get into the habit of using it to process all of their international export shipments with Preferred Shipping and DHL Express. We’ve created some how-to videos and compiled a list of commonly asked questions some customers have when first learning how to use the software. If you have a question that’s not answered in this list, please don’t hesitate to contact our International Help Desk.
If you don’t know your login credentials, or need help getting access, please call us at 1-800-827-7987.
PSCSHIP How-To Videos
PSCSHIP Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log into PSCSHIP?
- Can you edit a shipment after it’s been created?
- What is the correct way to input a city and state or province?
- How do I enter a PO box while creating a shipment?
- How do I create a multi-piece shipment?
- I can’t print my airway bill because my browser’s popup blocker is preventing it from opening. How do I change my settings to print my airway bill?
- Where do I find my USMCA Certificate of Origin on PSCSHIP?
- I can’t select a service when trying to create a shipment, what do I do?
- I scheduled a pick up using PSCSHIP, but can’t see the confirmation number, how do I find out what it is?
- How do I change a pick up time that has already been scheduled?
- What do I do if the quote I generated in PSCSHIP does not match what is on my invoice?
The current version of PSCSHIP does not allow shipments to be edited after they’ve been created. The shipment must be voided and then recreated. We are currently working on updating PSCSHIP to be able to edit existing shipments.
You should begin every shipment by selecting the destination country, and then the state/provice if prompted. After selecting the country and state/province as required, you will be able to enter the city name and zip code (where needed).
The PO box information must be entered into line two of the Receiver’s Address. The first line can contain additional information, or the city name. If you enter the city name, do not forget to enter the city name into the City field.
When creating a multi-piece shipment, enter the actual weight and dimensions of the first piece. Then click the “Add Piece” button. This will create an additional piece with the previous piece’s weight and dimensions pre-filled in the fields. If the pieces are all the same size, repeat until you’ve added the correct number. If they have different weights or dimensions, change the parameters as necessary before adding another piece. Your shipment can have a maximum of 18 pieces.
Currently this document is unavailable in PSCSHIP. If you need a copy of the form, you may download it from our website in the Tools section.
You should begin every shipment by selecting the destination country. After the country has been selected, you should be able to pick the type of service you’d like, as well as enter the Receiver’s Address information.
If you don’t see your confirmation number after scheduling a pick up, log out of the system and then log back in. Once you’re logged in, click on the History tab.
Call the International Help Desk at 800-827-7987, and they can assist you with changing the pick up time.
What do I do if the quote I generated in PSCSHIP does not match what is on my invoice?
There are many variables involved when creating an international export shipment. Contact our International Help Desk at 800-827-7987, and they can help determine what may have caused additional charges, and if those charges are valid.