Medical samples, or shipments being sent under U.N. 3373 guidelines, vary from country to country in terms of how they must be prepared and in what kinds of quantities. No matter which country you’re shipping to, you will need one of the following forms (will vary on a shipment-by-shipment basis) and the Section IB information sheet.
- Approval Authority Request — U.N. 3373 Export
- Approval Authority Request — U.N. 3373 Import
- Approval Authority Request — U.N. 3373 Export with Dry Ice
- Approval Authority Request — U.N. 3373 Import with Dry Ice
- Biological Substance Category B Information Sheet (Required for all U.N. 3373 shipments)
To see if your destination country has specific requirements for medical samples of any kind, please visit our DHL Country Import Guidelines Index, select your country and review its page. You can also contact our International Help Desk or your local shipping expert for assistance in planning or preparing your shipment.