Please be advised that The Indian Government has announced a Goods and Services Tax (GST) that will impact import and export clearance, effective July 1, 2017 India-based shippers and consignees will need to comply with the new changes by providing some additional data to GST Network and Customs before Custom clearance for all Non
Search the Knowledge Center
- PSCSHIP Classic Support
- PSCSHIP 2.0 Support
- DHL EasyShip FAQ
- How can DHL Import Express help manage your inventory?
- What is the DHL Capabilities tool?
- What is the DHL Trade Automation Services tool?
- Can I pay for my shipments using a credit card?
- Why didn’t my shipment clear in the air before arriving at customs?
- Who has the customs registration number for my shipment to China?
- Where is my shipment?
- How can I find a nearby DHL drop box?
- What is the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS)?
- When do I need to legalize my shipping documents?
- When do I need to chamberize my shipping documents?
- When do I need a NAFTA Certificate of Origin?
- When do I need a Certificate of Origin?
- What is an EEI, and when do I need to file one?
- U.S. Trade Agreement Index
- Regulatory Forms for International Shipments
- DHL Country Import Guidelines Index